Mozart and Dinner Concert in Salzburg
Concert and culinary delights at the Baroque Hall St. Peter
Experience an evening with the Baroque Hall bathed in candlelight (one of the few concert halls in Salzburg where real candlelight is still permitted), a menu based on historical recipes, artists dressed in Rococo costumes and Mozart's compositions, performed in the highest musical quality. The two opera singers and five instrumentalists of the AMADEUS CONSORT perform from some of Mozart's greatest operas: Enjoy arias and duetts from "The Magic Flute", "Don Giovanni" and "Figaro's Wedding".
The Amadeus Consort Salzburg
Two opera singers and five instrumentalists, all of them graduates from the University Salzburg Mozarteum, perform Mozart in a lively, scenic and highly qualitative performance. The artists perform in rococo costumes.
The historical Mozart Menu
Inspired by historical recipes from the Mozart period the three-course dinner is lovingly prepared by the kitchen team of the St. Peter Stiftskulinarium. The menu is served during the concert breaks.
- Bread with homemade butter
- Clear lemon chicken soup with a curd cheese and rosemary dumpling
- Supreme of roasted capon (back in the day a capon referred to a castrated rooster, today we serve the best meat from Austrian corn-fed chicken, it is very similar in quality and taste to the baroque original) on glaze of red wine and herbs with creamy white polenta and vegetables from Padre Prior's garden
- Semi-frozen parfait of wild honey with two fruit sauces
We offer vegetarian, vegan, allergy-free alternatives as well as children friendly menus. These menus vary seasonally. Please let us know about your menu wishes in advance (during the order process). We will try to implement your wishes as best as possible.
- With a few exceptions, the Mozart Dinner Concert takes place daily. The event begins at 7:30 p.m. and lasts between 2:15 and 3:00 hours.
- Admission starts at 6:30 pm. We kindly ask you to arrive not later than 7:15 pm to guarantee a good service. The evening starts with the first course at 7:30 pm. Admission after the start of the event is only possible during the intermission.
- Seating will be assigned at the entrance in order of appearance. Our staff will make sure, that your seats will be next to each other. The "Mozart Dinner Exclusive" includes preferred seating in the first two table rows.
- Discounts are available for children up to 14 and students up to 26 years. For children up to the age of 7 and accompanied by their parents admission is free. Children under the age of 2 are not permitted at the concerts.
- Drinks are not included.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Wheelchair access, the Baroque Hall is located up on the first floor of the restaurant (unfortunately there is no elevator). People in wheelchairs can be carried up by the employees on site (this does not apply to electric, heavy wheelchairs). We kindly ask you to let us know while reserving your tickets and to arrive no later than 6:30pm.
Experience the concert up close with Mozart Dinner Exclusive. With preferred seating in the first two table rows at a personally for you reserved table. Included are also the program booklet, an aperitif, and an extended gourmet menu.
- St. Peter's bread and pastries with assorted spreads
- Traditional smoked duck breast with field salad and roasted wheat bread
- Pink roasted center cut of saddle of veal with vegetables and tomato-risotto
- Famous Salzburg speciality "Original Salzburger Nockerl"
Seasonal changes possible. Limited seats available. Early booking required.
|Per person||118.00 €|
The two opera singers and five instrumentalists of the AMADEUS CONSORT perform from some of Mozart's greatest operas: Enjoy arias and duetts from "The Magic Flute", "Don Giovanni" and "Figaro's Wedding".
- Arias and Duetts from "DON GIOVANNI" KV 527
- Duett „Giovinette che fatte all'amore”
- Arie „Batti, batti o bel Masetto”
- Arie „Madamina, il catalogo...”
- Arie „Vedrai, carino”
- Canzonetta „Deh vieni alla finestra...”
- Menuetto | Duettino „Là ci darem la mano...”
Arias and Duetts from "LE NOZZE DI FIGARO" KV 492
- Duettino „Cinque… dieci… venti… trenta…“
- Cavatine „Se vuol ballare Signor Contino“
- Aria „Non so più cosa son, cosa faccio“
- Aria „Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso“
- Aria „Deh vieni non tardar, o gioia bella“
- Duettino „Crudel! Perché finora farmi languir così?“
Arias and Duetts from "THE MAGIC FLUTE" KV 620
- „Der Vogelfänger bin ich ja“
- „Bei Männern welche Liebe fühlen ...“
- „Schnelle Füße, rascher Mut!“
- „Ein Männchen oder Weibchen“
- Duett „Pa-pa-pa-pa“
Historical Dinner and an authentic concert at Stiftskeller St. PeterBuy tickets online